Who we are
Our website address is: https://brightfuturevr.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your email address
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
Why and how we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, events and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Test content on our website
- Recognise when you return to our website
Third-party service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides our email service. We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- WP Engine, which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
We use Google Analytics to track all page visits and interactions within the brightfuturevr.com domain only.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
How we protect your data
An SSL certificate with RSA Encryption (SHA-256) secures traffic to and from the end user.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of brightfuturevr.com. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.